First Business to Business ASEAN Summit to be held in Western Australia
29-31 May 2022
Join us for a 2 day Summit in Perth, Western Australia celebrating Australia-ASEAN and Australia-APAC business relations.
29 May: Gala Opening
30-31 May: Four concurrently running Forums (in-person and virtual)
The Deputy Premier Roger Cook MLA, as the Minister for State Development, Jobs and Trade, is currently scheduled to open the event’s virtual marketplace as well as provide a short address outlining the Government’s Asian Engagement agenda and priorities for the ASEAN region to delegates at the WA-ASEAN Summit in May 2022.
About the 2022 Summit
After a largely internal focus, while countries fought to ‘take care of their own’ and find solutions within their borders, it is now recognised that collaborative regional responses are a better and more sustainable path to recovery. We need to be looking for ways to not necessarily open literal borders but rather explore and invest in the endless virtual and alternative pathways available. Forging a new way forward for relationships, partnerships and negotiations. A new way to secure or at least back up supply chains.
A new way to meet each other.
A new way to work together.
This time of difficulty is also a time of great opportunity. This is the time to be strengthening our region, enhancing our relationships, developing our business, and finding solutions
President of the Australia Thailand Business Chamber (WA) Inc.
"This is where synergies start. This is where relationships begin. This is where, if you are looking to expand your business, you will be watching closely. This is where the magic begins."
All stakeholders in this endeavour should recognise these mutual benefits:
- True business to business networking leading to strong, sustainable partnerships
- Exploring and developing synergies between government and businesses
- Creative partnerships leading to new solutions
- Building value in regional business council collaborations with tangible results
- Increased member value leading to increased member driven revenue
- Limitless opportunities for satellite events providing targeted communication and negotiation forums
- Developing robust, sustainable and continuously improving events to nurture opportunities, partnerships and synergies
- Productive discussions on matters relating to future ASEAN-Australia and APAC-Australia relations focusing on post-Covid19 economic recovery
20-22 March 2022
This event will be a showcase of ASEAN member and APAC countries highlighting the top performing business, the most innovative startups and the best each country has to offer. It will span two days of forums, events and networking opportunities – combining face to face, real time virtual interactions, published materials and pre recorded pieces ensuring all participants can enjoy proceedings regardless of their physical access.
All participating countries and businesses will reap the benefits of expanded markets, increased potential and actual income, access to new collaborative relationships, and access to previously difficult to meet contacts in government and business.