The WA-ASEAN Summit builds on the success of the ASEAN-Australia Special Summit held in Sydney in March 2018. This time we are doing things Western Australian style.
Bringing together ASEAN nations and invited APAC countries in an event celebrating international relations, connection and culture, the WA-ASEAN Summit is a two full day event (with additional satellite events) held at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth and securely live streamed to our regional neighbours.
Participants will include VIP business representatives from Western Australia, ASEAN and APAC nations alongside CEOs , Ministers, regional Ambassadors and Consul Generals, Senior officials from both state and federal governments.
Here's what's happening...
- The Summit will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth with secure virtual access for interstate and international participants
- The Summit will run over two full days 20 -22 March with additional satellite events including the Gala Ball on 19 March
- Four consecutive Forums will take place over the course of the Summit:
- CEO Forum
- Business Forum
- Policy Forum
- Youth; Sports Diplomacy; and Arts and Culture Forum
- Marketplace (in-person) will showcase the best and brightest companies in Western Australia
- Marketplace (virtual) will showcase the best and brightest companies from across the region
- A number of satellite events will include Western Australian regional tours
Additional satellite events will be hosted by Asian business associations represented in Western Australia.
We understand how volatile COVID-19 is and have planned accordingly. All participants will have access to the hybrid event through the secure virtual live streaming of all events included in the Summit (some events will be invitation only and therefore only available to invitees). For those who live in Western Australia, or who have the resources to send delegates from interstate, we encourage you to apply to participate in-person. The Summit has been planned with Level 4 COVID-19 safe practices and restrictions in place. Your safety is of utmost importance to us.
Limited in-person physical booths are available on the Summit floor. Booths are available in one size and include a high dressed table and one high stool. Each physical booth is distanced 2m apart to comply with Level 4 COVID-19 safe practices.
Marketing opportunities include:
- session sponsor
- promotion within the EventsAir virtual platform
- audio promotions during breaks
Virtual booths come in three sizes:
- Bronze (small)
- Silver (large)
- Gold (customisable)
- Each virtual booth comes as a blank shell that is branded with your organisation’s brand identity and/or logo.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to add specific features, such as:
- links to webpages
To encourage visitors and participants to continue to engage with your organisation, all virtual booths will be accessible for three months post-Summit.
Virtual booths are available in 30 different styles
Various sponsorship opportunities are available to those discerning companies that wish to boost their presence in Western Australia and the region.
Please contact the organisers for more information about how to maximise your marketing and advertising budget whilst achieving real results internationally.
Cutting a striking silhouette along the Swan River, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth evokes timeless luxury and the joy of discovery. Set within a stunning building on Elizabeth Quay, the 205 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites overlook the river, skyline and urban parks with floor-to-ceiling windows offering pristine views. The beauty and bounty of Western Australia are celebrated through culinary experiences highlighting local ingredients, a river-view infinity pool and a luxury spa featuring bespoke treatments.
Please check our updates regularly for hotel and accommodation promotions